Bucharest is the capital and largest city of Romania, as well as its cultural, industrial, and financial centre. It is located in the southeast of the country, on the banks of the Dâmbovița River, less than 60 km (37.3 mi) north of the Danube River and the Bulgarian border.
布加勒斯特是罗马尼亚的首都和最大城市，以及文化，工业和金融中心。 它位于该国的东南部，在丹博维萨河（Dâmbovița River）河畔，在多瑙河和保加利亚边境以北不到60公里（37.3英里）。
The Palace of the Parliament is the seat of the Parliament of Romania. It is located on Dealul Arsenalului in the national capital city of central Bucharest. The Palace has a height of 84 metres, a floor area of 365,000 square metres and a volume of 2,550,000 cubic metres. The Palace of the Parliament is the heaviest building in the world, weighing about 4,098,500,000 kilograms.
议会宫是罗马尼亚议会的所在地。 它位于国家首都布加勒斯特的Dealul Arsenalului。 宫殿的高度为84米，建筑面积为36.5万平方米，容积为255万立方米。 国会大厦是世界上最重的建筑，重约40.985亿公斤。
A colossal building, designed and supervised by chief architect Anca Petrescu (1949–2013), with a team of approximately 700 architects, and constructed over a period of 13 years (1984–97), it was built as a monument for a totalitarian kitsch style of architecture, in Totalitarian and modernist Neoclassical architectural forms and styles, with socialist realism in mind. The Palace was ordered by Nicolae Ceaușescu (1918–1989), the dictator of Communist Romania and the second of two longtime autocrats in power in the country since World War II, during a period in which the personality cult of political worship and adoration was in full force for him and his family. Known for its ornate interior composed of 23 sections, it houses the two houses of the Parliament of Romania: the Senate and the Chamber of Deputies, along with three museums and an international conference center. The several museums hosted inside the Palace are the National Museum of Contemporary Art, the Museum of Communist Totalitarianism (established in 2015) and the Museum of the Palace. Though originally named the House of the Republic when under its long period of construction, after the Romanian Revolution in December 1989 it became widely known as The People’s House. Due to its impressive endowments, events organized by state institutions and international bodies such as conferences, symposia, and others take place there, but even so about 70% of the building almost four decades later still remains empty.